All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionSharpen your sketching skills with these 40 different species of sea creatures. Simple four-step drawing methods appear on the left, with space to practice on the right. Create a comical clownfish, a friendly dolphin, a playful sea otter, and a variety of sharks, from the hammerhead to the great white.
- Author BiographyMinnesota native Becky J. Radtke has written and illustrated over 30 juvenile titles for Dover. Becky has a flair for creating educational and fun puzzles that challenge while teaching, and many of her books rank among our bestselling Little Activity titles.
- Author(s)Becky J. Radtke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.