All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author looks at how master artists have tackled the major elements of drawing such as line, form, texture and composition, and explains how they succeeded. The book covers a broad spectrum of master drawing to inspire draughtsmen of all tastes.
- Author BiographyBarrington Barber is a renowned author in the field of teaching drawing skills and a practicing artist. He enjoys a successful career as a commercial illustrator and fine artist, and has written and illustrated a wide range of best-selling instructive art books.
- Author(s)Barrington Barber
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.