All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate beautiful artwork and spend quality time together with Draw with Me, Dad! Drawing and colouring are great activities for parents to do with their children. Not only do they take you away from the screens of tablets and computers, but they give you an authentic way to connect and have fun! Featuring more than 50 unique drawing and colouring templates, family psychologist Dr. Jasmine Narayan's book is shaped to make colouring side by side easier. Each spread features prompts for you and your child to draw together and fill in the scene. Work together to complete an underwater sea party, disaur family vacation, and so much more! The book also includes tips on how to best communicate with your child through colouring, the top 100 questions to generate thoughtful responses or engage your child, how to tailor your quality time so it's still fun, and more!
- Author BiographyDr. Jasmine Narayan Psy.D. is a Licensed Psychologist who attained her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Hartford whwere she received specialized training in child and adolescent psychology. She is also a co-founder of Family Guiding Psychological Services, an organization that effectively serves individuals and families from diverse backgrounds through psychotherapy, consultation, and online resources. Dr. Narayan is passionate about helping children and adolescents who struggle with emotional regulation, aggressive/impulsive behavior, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and trauma. She also works with families drawing on positive parenting techniques and behavioral theory to help parents reduce problematic behaviors and increase loving, peaceful, and authentic connections with their children. Dr. Narayan is also a huge proponent of creativity. She recently discovered the meditative art form, Zentangle. This coloring book is the culmination of her professional and creative interests.
- Author(s)Jasmine Narayan
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width222 mm
- Height247 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chad Geran
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.