All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in the invative TRACEY series on contemporary drawing. Drawing Ambiguity builds upon its predecessors, Drawing Now and Hyperdrawing, by proposing that a position of ambiguity, a lack of definition, is t only desirable within fine art drawing but also necessary - having the capacity to enable and sustain drawing practices. What happens if we are ambivalent to what is a drawing, or what drawing is? Russell Marshall and Phil Sawdon bring together multiple perspectives from within and without the fine art drawing field to respond to these questions. Contributors include artist Ilana Halperin, artist-researcher Deborah Harty, artist and founder member of the group Underworld Karl Hyde, the creative collaboration Kreider + O'Leary, artist, writer Michael Phillipson, artist, academic Rob Ward, editors Marshall and Sawdon together with an Introduction by the artist, writer and curator Derek Horton.
- Author BiographyThe TRACEY editors also produced Drawing Now (I.B.Tauris, 2007) and Hyperdrawing (I.B.Tauris, 2012).
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 integrated
- Weight454 g
- Width252 mm
- Height252 mm
- Edited byPhil Sawdon,Russell Marshall
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.