All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom David Ogilvy on down, the experts have claimed humor doesn't work. Boy, were they wrong. Author Stu Heinecke has been using cartoons to generate record-breaking campaigns for many or the world's biggest marketers -- and he shares his test-proven secrets for the first time ever in his new book. Drawing Attention takes you step by step, to explain how you can unleash the incredible power of cartoons in various missions in your life, from marketing, advertising and sales promotion to job search, social media, VIP contact campaigns and more. With forewords by New Yorker Cartoon Editor, Robert Mankoff, and Sandler Training President, Bruce Seidman.
- Author BiographyStu Heinecke is one of the world's foremost experts on the use of cartoons in advertising, marketing and sales promotion, having blended cartooning and marketing for nearly thirty years. He and his collaborators, including many of the cartoonists found in The New Yorker, have created numerous record-breaking campaigns for some of the world's biggest direct marketers, including Time, Inc., AT&T, Forbes Magazine, Harvard Business Review, GSK GlaxoSmithKline, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals and the NBA and NHL. Throughout his career, Mr. Heinecke has battled many of the top experts in the direct marketing industry, all of whom claimed humor does not work in marketing and advertising. His 2010 nomination to the Direct Marketing Association's Hall of Fame came in recognition of his compelling body of work, which has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that humor is extremely effective in those missions. A prominent cartoonist whose work can be seen in countless marketing campaigns and occasionally in the pages of The Wall Street Journal and other publications, Mr. Heinecke is the President and Founder of Seattle-based CartoonLink, where he lives with his wife, three kids, two dobermans and a snake.
- Author(s)Stu Heinecke
- PublisherStu Heinecke A/K/A Hmv Digital Editions
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStu Heinecke A/K/A Hmv Digital Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byRobert Mankoff,Bruce Seidman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.