All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this 32-page, step-by-step instruction book, aspiring artists will discover the secrets to creating cutting-edge manga art. From an exploration of shading and coloring techniques to tips on figure drawing and character development, readers will learn everything they need to kw to become masters of manga. Each featured project serves as both lesson and inspirational guide for preparing artists to craft their own world and characters in an authentic manga style!
- Author BiographyJeannine Lee s art education includes over seven years of instruction under contemporary Western artist Ji Young Oh as well as two years studying traditional character animation at California Institute of the Arts. Currently, Jeannine is a digital artist at Gaia Interactive, and she has worked for Marvel Entertainment, Inc., TOKYOPOP, and UDON Entertainment. When she isn t working, she indulges in various crafts and hobbies, such as knitting.
- Author(s)Jeannie Lee
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note125 Colour
- Weight191 g
- Width260 mm
- Height349 mm
- Spine3 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.