All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing graphite, pen and ink and charcoal, Carole Massey demystifies the drawing process, offering a simple route to success. There are chapters on structure, proportions and features as well as vital information on perspective, light and shade for your portraits. Giving confidence to beginners, this book explains techniques in a clear, simple way, and offers inspiration and many new ideas to more seasoned artists.
- Author BiographyCarole Massey was born in Hertfordshire and studied at St. Alban's School of Art and Leicester School of Art & Design. After a career in advertising and graphic design, Carole returned to her first love, painting, full-time. She now teaches and runs weekend workshops, as well as organising painting holidays. Carole's work is exhibited widely, and she is particularly known for her celebrity portraits, mostly inspired by photographs. She uses a wide variety of media including acrylic, watercolour, pastel, pencil and monochrome.
- Author(s)Carole Massey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDrawing Masterclass
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Weight731 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.