About this product
- DescriptionThe iPad is an incredible tool, but how can an artist unlock its exciting and creative potential? This book explains, in simple terms, all the processes and techniques it offers. For the vice, it gives a step-by-step guide to the tools and screen, and introduces concepts progressively as you expand your skills. For those with more experience, it suggests advanced ideas, and provides inspiration to try new techniques and develop your artistic journey. This new book also acts as a guide to the artistic toolbox - using effects such as drawing with pencil, painting in oils, working with watercolour, using felt tip pens and wax crayons - all on your lap without fuss and mess. Clearly graded exercises explain how to make pictures using the ArtRage app and it also covers taking and editing photographs, printing your images on a domestic printer, framing and selling your prints.
- Author BiographyAfter a formal training in Manchester and Vienna, Diana Seidl led a successful career as a fine artist and teacher. She recognized the potential of the iPad several years ago and has since been evangelical in promoting its use. Her paintings and iPad prints have been exhibited and sold widely, and she teaches iPad courses to both beginners and advanced students.
- Author(s)Diana Seidl
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note245 colour photographs
- Weight539 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.