All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw that water covers nearly 70 percent of the earth and that nearly 70 percent of the human body is made up of H2O? That more than half of the earth's species live in water? Or that the sea reflects the sky, so is most often blue, but can also appear green, gray, turquoise, or brown, depending on light, algae, or plant life? With its witty pen and ink illustrations, each page of this activity book engages readers of all ages with fun facts about the intricate world of the sea.Readers learn how to fold an origami boat, sketch fantastical fish and draw daring tattoos on a sailor's arm, while discovering more about the substance that is so essential to our lives that it's sometimes called Adam's ale .
- Author BiographyHarriet Russell lives in England and is the illustrator of Silver Spoon for Children: Favorite Italian Recipes, and author/illustrator of Envelopes: A Puzzling Journey through the Royal Mail and the forthcoming Drawing in Space.
- Author(s)Harriet Russell
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.