All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the foremost drawing teachers shows how to render 7 different kinds of folds: pipe, zigzag, spiral, half-lock, diaper pattern, drop, and inert. 200 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyCanadian artist George Brandt Bridgman (1865-1943) studied at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris and taught at New York City's Art Students League. Generations of students have learned the principles of anatomy and figure drawing from his books, which rank among Dover's most popular art instruction texts.
- Author(s)George B. Bridgman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Anatomy for Artists
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width164 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.