All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to handbook that makes drawing easy. Offers simplified techniques and scores of brand-new hints and helps. Step by step procedures. Hundreds of illustrations.
- Author BiographyJack Hamm is one of the best-selling authors of art instruction books. With nearly a million copies sold, his books have helped aspiring artists of every age and level of ability learn to draw and improve their technique.
- Author(s)Jack Hamm
- PublisherTime Warner International
- Date of Publication30/08/1996
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Warner International
- Out-of-print date12/02/1998
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width206 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.