Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn this coming of age story, fifteen year old Alicia Reylds learns that people aren't always what they appear to be. Kevin would never hurt me. He would never make me do something I didn't want to. I must have wanted it...or made him think I wanted it. She thought to herself as the hot water beat down onto her back. The blood scared her. The pain had scared her. Kevin had scared her. Kevin loved her. She knew he did. The way he held her. The way he talked to her. Kevin cared about her and it angered her the more she questioned that. If one act could turn her against him then he was right. She didn't love him as much as he loved her.
- Author(s)Laura M Lee
- Date of Publication11/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.