All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>Though help is out there for victims of domestic violence, it's t always easy to find. The people who seek it often go from agency to agency, telling their story again and again. The rapidly developing Family Justice Center movement seeks to bring all community services for family violence, elder abuse, stalking, and sexual assault under one roof. <br><p>In Dream Big, the visionaries behind the Family Justice Center movement use testimonies of survivors, staff in existing Centers, and domestic violence movement leaders to paint a future where families come first, and professionals come together to stop family violence. Everyone can play a role. Dream Big will show you how.
- Author(s)Casey Gwinn
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight381 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.