Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.50+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sarahs_preloved_booksnbits
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA famously idiosyncratic recluse, few have come close eugh to the author of the seminal CATCHER IN THE RYE to learn the truth behind the tales of his eccentricity. Margaret, his daughter, is one of those few. Offering a rare look into the man and the myth, her story chronicles a childhood of extreme isolation and early neglect, interwoven with times of laughter, joy and dazzling beauty. In a quest to come to terms with a past that, quite literally, nearly killed her, Margaret A. Salinger explores the complex dynamics of family relationships and delves into her father's life before her birth. The story of being a Salinger is unique; that of struggling to separate who they are from who their parents dreamed they might be is universal.
- Author BiographyMargaret Salinger grew up in Cornish, New Hampshire. She graduated from Brandeis University, has a graduate degree in Management Studies from Oxford University, and attended Harvard Divinity School. She is married with one child.
- Author(s)Margaret A. Salinger
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteThroughout
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.