All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionDREAM DESIGN SURF - How to design new ventures for rapid growth, lower risk and global impact. Starting new ventures is risky, there is uncertainty, all kinds of things do t go according to plan. Many new businesses fail. This book is a must read for all those who are starting new businesses in science or techlogy. Introducing a practical design approach to creating new ventures, this book shows you how to move rapidly and with lower risk from idea to high impact global business.
- Author BiographyMarcelo Bravo is a serial entrepreneur in science and technology specialising in businesses based on intellectual property in chemistry, materials science and life sciences. Marcelo has started a number of businesses since arriving in the UK over a decade ago and has taken two companies public to the AIM market raising over GBP15m in funding from private and institutional investors. Marcelo is founder and Chief Technology Officer of AIM listed Oxford Pharmascience Group Plc., a company specialising in pharmaceutical technology. Marcelo is originally from Chile, studied both in the US and Europe, worked with Procter & Gamble around the world and currently lives in Oxford with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Marcelo Bravo
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.