Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionAMAZON.COM ( 2009 ) EDITION Using this dream dictionary can open up the world of dream interpretation for you and help you understand your most complex dreams. Dreams can hold an ermous amount of information in them, and understanding your dreams helps you discover your true self. This Dream Interpretation Dictionary is a collection of several dream dictionaries that were similar, but contained their own individual and erratic word interpretations. The culmination of these different interpretations was studied carefully, a common theme determined, and what is considered a new more accurate and sensible interpretation was written. The results are the dream interpretations in this book. LUCID DREAMING FOR BEGINNERS Lucid dreaming explained. An entire chapter is dedicated to explaining and teaching how to lucid dream. Explore the world of Lucid Dreaming. Discover the truth behind Lucid Dreams and how they can change your life.
- Author(s)Ken Asselin
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.