All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dream Journal is more than just a diary - it's a tool to jog your memory and give you greater insight into your subconscious mind. Recording your dreams can help you remember and interpret your dreams, and what they reveal about your inner world.A perfect fit on your bedside table for easy use on waking up.Regular recording of your dreams is the beginning of your journey to discover those secret parts of you.
- Author BiographyRose Inserra is the author of the recent Dream Reading Cards and Dream. As well as this, she has written over 60 children's books and her books are published and marketed internationally. Rose is a member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams and appears regularly as a columnist in print media and as a guest speaker on radio.
- E-Publication DescriptionMicrosoft Reader Level 1 / Level 3
- Author(s)Rose Inserra
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDouble Bay, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Width158 mm
- Height224 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.