Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucid dreaming--waking up and becoming fully conscious in your dreams--has intrigued legions of those seeking to explore their vast inner worlds. Yet for many, getting lucid for the first time can be elusive. And for those who have, there are few resources that show us how to use this extraordinary state for the greater goal of awakening to all of reality, day or night. With Dream Yoga, Andrew Holecek brings us a practical guide for meditators, seasoned dream travelers wanting to go deeper, and total beginners eager to experience lucidity for the first time. Here, you'll join this expert teacher of dream work and meditation to learn: How to awaken in your dreams naturally by using modern scientific principles with the insights and practices of Tibetan dream and sleep yogaProven guidance to overcome common obstacles, enhance dream recall, focus and amplify awareness while dreaming, work with nightmares safely, resolve emotional blockages, and glean wisdom from your dreamsA wealth of practices and tips that have helped thousands enjoy successful dream-time explorationEssential Buddhist teachings and tools for navigating the many realms of sleep (dreaming is just one of them)Direct insights into the continuation of consciousness beyond the physical body and deathHow to bring your skills together to engage with the hundreds of thousands of dream opportunities that most of us forget or dismiss Have you ever wondered what happens when you sleep and dream? Desired to wake up in your dreams and have the time of your life? Or wanted to use your sleep hours to fully explore these dimensions, heal, and evolve? Dream Yoga answers these questions--t academically but directly--by showing you how to access this profound universe for yourself.
- Author BiographyAndrew HolecekAndrew Holecek teaches seminars on spirituality, meditation, and dream yoga. He is the author of The Power and the Pain: Transforming Spiritual Hardship into Joy and Preparing to Die: Practical Advice and Spiritual Wisdom from the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition. For more information, visit andrewholecek.com.
- Author(s)Andrew Holecek
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.