Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionJanice, or Janny as her sister Faith calls her is looking for love on the internet. At forty something and recently divorced, she's met several men and was ready to throw in the towel when she gets a new message from Jim. In the meantime, her mom gets sick and she has to go out of town. Back at home in Florida, she meets Jim and after several months she wishes she hadn't. Her story is common among women and when she finds a way out after several arrests and being abused verbally and physically; she returns to church to see what plan God has in store for her. This story is based on some of the authors own experiences but most of the story comes from her immagination. I dedicate this book to all of the women who have done any internet dating. Happy ending -- or -- t.
- Author(s)Cathy McDowell
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.