All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Moss helps countless people live more enriched lives by working with the energy and insight of their dreams and becoming conscious dream journeyers. As Moss explains, our own dreams run like an underground railway line through our lives, offering us paths to creativity, healing, and mutual understanding. He shows us how to dream true, how to dream the future, how to go back inside our dreams to clarify their messages and use the information to make wiser choices, and how to bring through life-helping guidances for others. Presented with Moss' trademark humour and down to earth style, DREAMING TRUE helps us rediscover what ancient dreamers knew: through dreaming we can become active co-creators of our future, bring positive energy and insight from a deeper reality into our physical world.
- Author BiographyRobert Moss is a world-renowned dream explorer, workshop leader, and author of both fiction and nonfiction books. A former foreign correspondent, history and philosophy professor, magazine editor, and broadcaster, Moss has been fascinated with the dreamworlds since his early childhood in Australia, where he survived a series of near-death experiences and first encountered the ways of a dreaming people through his friendship with Aborigines. Among his many books are Conscious Dreaming: A Spiritual Path for Everyday Life and Dreamgates: An Explorer's Guide to the Worlds of Soul, Imagination, and Life Beyond Death. Moss also has recorded the popular Sounds True audio series Dream Gates: A Journey into Active Dreaming. He teaches innovative programs all over the world, in dreamwork, shamanism, creativity, and personal growth. He was guided by dreams to his present home near Albany, New York.
- Author(s)Robert Moss
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.