All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor, psychiatrist and scholar, painter, world traveler, and above all visionary dreamer, Carl Jung was one of the great figures of the twentieth century. A comprehensive compilation of his work on dreams, this popular book is without parallel. Skilfully weaving a narrative that encompasses all of his major themes - mysticism, religion, culture and symbolism - Jung brings a wealth of allusion to the collection. He identifies such issues as the filmic quality of some dreams, and the differences between 'personal dreams' - dreams that exist on the individual level - and 'big dreams' - dreams that we all experience, that come from the collective unconscious. Dreams provides the perfect introduction to his concepts to those unfamiliar with Jung's work. Perfectly illuminating his user-friendly approach to life, Dreams is the ideal addition to any Jung collection.
- Author BiographyCarl Gustav Jung (1875-1961). Founded the analytical school of psychology and is responsible for bringing psychology into the twentieth century by developing a new theory of the unconscious.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2001
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefacsimiles
- Weight453 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.