Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.70
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- Description'Everything. Between us.' 'Naina?' 'Five minutes, that's all you have. I kid you t.' First-year student Naina is utterly smitten by her senior, Michael, ackwledged genius and resident rebel of the Fine Arts College, Mumbai. So when he proposes that they drop out of college and live-in, she readily agrees. But life with Michael soon turns into an emotional rollercoaster. Temperamental, opinionated and incredibly selfish, he expects Naina to run the household so that he is free to paint. Naina tries her hand at several odd jobs, but when an accident leaves Michael blind, their life together begins to come undone as she can only helplessly watch. And in trying to pull it together, Naina is driven to being what she has never been - a liar and a cheat. Will Michael forgive her when he learns the truth? Will she forgive him for what he has done to her?
- Author BiographyParitosh Uttam is a Pune-based software engineer. He holds a Bachelor's degree from IIT Madras and a Master's from IISc Bangalore. Apart from writing and reading modern literary fiction, he is enthused by internet routing protocols, web search-engine optimization techniques, Nifty and mutual funds, crosswords and anagrams, cricket and table tennis. Several of his short stories have been published in various magazines, newspapers and e-zines. More at www.paritoshuttam.com
- Author(s)Paritosh Uttam
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPenguin Books India
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.