All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDare to live a life that only you can live. What if one day you suddenly woke up kwing that your whole life has been just a dream? What would you do? Where would you go? Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread, and only you can command the dream that you live today. Profoundly affective, Dreams of the Magus tells a story, your story, in a way that both gently guides and questions, and digs and probes until you realize that you are going places that only you can go. Dreams of the Magus will dare you to question all that you kw: all that you are certain of. It will take you away from the life you live, and then safely deliver you back to this life after having been changed only by yourself, and by what you have determined from the journey you have taken. It will dare you to go to places in your mind which you have forgotten, those places only you kw exist, and bring them into a higher place. You will gain new perspectives on what your life has always been, and you will discover answers to those things that your teachers, leaders and peers have never wanted you to question.
- Author BiographyG. Peter Madstone M.A. G. Peter Madstone was born at Wimpole Park, England. While this certainly does not qualify him to be a writer, his early interest in the works of Alan Watts, Tim Leary and Aldous Huxley lead him to study World Religions, with a focus on Esoteric Studies. By realizing the importance that religion, philosophy and the occult has on every culture and individual, Madstone began his formal education. He eventually received an M.A. in Human Development, with a double minor in Philosophy and Esoteric Studies, from the California Institute of Human Development in Poway, San Diego, CA. in 1999. That same year Pete, as he likes to be called, was ordained as a Reverend after a 3-year program of study and practice in the non-denominational, non-traditional world of metaphysics. Learning of Tarot, Clairvoyance, and Hands-on Healing techniques gave him purpose -- Pete now wanted to help others, but he still felt he needed a vehicle to carry his knowledge and skills out into the world. He enrolled in and completed a 600 hour certification program to become an Oriental Body Therapist. Courses in Qi-gong, Acupressure, Chi-ne-Tsang, Tui-na and other methods of the Chinese Healing Arts. Madstone's past was now sufficiently filled with so much mystery, nothing was strange to him. He began to synthesize all that he knew into one thing, until he realized that while All is One, it is the ALL that is important, and that there is no one correct way for the individual or the world to base a final truth upon. With this, Pete lost his religion, and found his Spirit. Madstone's love for all things mysterious has led him to embrace most deeply Taoism, Kaballah, Occult Symbolism, Magick and the Western Mystery Traditions. He is presently not a brother in any fraternal order, but has spent a short time in the temple in his present life. G. Peter Madstone is a Keeper of the Mysteries, but has no intention of keeping anything to himself, for what a man has that he cannot give - he loses. Secrets are to be no longer in the world that Madstone sees us quickly approaching. He claims that all the knowledge, symbolism and tools that have been abused by those in apparent power belong to all the people. He vows to expose the lies that have made such simple knowledge a commodity that is affordable only to the rich and powerful, those same people who have made this knowledge an evil thing in the eyes of the people.
- Author(s)G Peter Madstone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Inc Madstone Mystery Labs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.