All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn her fascinating new book, dream expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley unlocks the door to the surreal world of slumber to translate the language of our dreams. <b>Dreamspeak</b> interprets some of the most common dream symbols and meanings, with chapters on: * flying and falling * the body and its functions * clothing and nudity * sex, weddings, and marriage * money and valuables * celebrities and historical figures * animals * food * and much more Dreamspeak also includes simple exercises to improve our ability to remember all-important dreams and fascinating anecdotes drawn from the author's own practice as a dreamwork facilitator. This unique addition to the genre shows us how to enrich our lives by listening to what our dreams are trying to say.
- Author Biography<b>Rosemary Ellen Guiley</b>, the bestselling author of <b>The Encyclopedia of Dreams</b>, has written more than 20 books on dreams, spirituality, visionary experience, prayer, healing, angels, and other subjects. She is an Honorary Fellow of the College of Human Sciences, part of the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences in Montreal, a nonprofit organization affiliated with the United Nations. She also serves on the board of trustees of the Academy of Religion and Psychical Research, the academic affiliate of the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship International. An intuitive consultant and practitioner of energy healing, she presents workshops and lectures nationally.
- Author(s)Rosemary Ellen Guiley
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.