Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines accessible, clear, engaging and candid reference material, advice and shortcuts with substantial step-by-step instructions for creating a wide range of HTML5 and CSS3 designs and page content in Dreamweaver. This book is geared towards experienced Dreamweaver web designers migrating to HTML5 and jQuery. It also targets web designers new to Dreamweaver who want to jump with two feet into the most current Web design tools and features. While focused primarily on Dreamweaver CS5.5, the book includes content of value to readers using older versions of Dreamweaver with directions on installing a version of Adobe's HTML5 Pack that updates those packages.
- Author BiographyDavid Karlins is the author of Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques (Adobe Press, 2010) along with dozens of other books and videos on web, and digital graphic and interactive design. His articles and reviews appear in publications ranging from Macworld to Business Wee, and David's consulting and design clients have ranged from Hewlett-Packard to the Himalayan Fair. His classes and seminars in New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area explore themes ranging from effective intranet culture to Web strategies for periodicals.
- Author(s)David Karlins
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.