All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon her wide experience as actor and director, Janet Sonenberg shows what dreamwork can do. No other acting technique offers the performer's own dreams as a means to profoundly deepen imaginative and artistic expression. This is a wholly new tool with which actors can unleash startling performances.
- Author BiographyJanet Sonenberg is Professor of Theatre at MIT. A stage director who has also worked in television and film, she is the author of The Actor Speaks: Twenty-Four Actors Talk about Process and Technique. In August 2003 she will be developing her dreamwork technique with the Royal Shakespeare Company. She lives in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Janet Sonenberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.