All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDress up your baby girl and boy dolls in a wardrobe of beautiful clothes and accessories. Suitable for 12in, 15in and 18in dolls, the patterns include a great range of dresses, trousers, hair bands, sweaters, hats, scarves and shoes. If you are looking for a special party dress, a winter outfit, a dancing tunic or special prince or princess costume, you will find them here, with instructions too for a selection of unusual garments including a safari dress, hat and bag and three fun pirate outfits.
- Author BiographyLise Nymark is a trained teacher of arts and crafts at Oslo University. She runs various courses and teaches workshops in needlecraft, knitting and patchwork. Lise also works as a freelance textile designer and designs knitting, crochet and sewing products, working with yarn and fabric suppliers. She also writes for craft magazines.
- Author(s)Lise Nymark
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note61 colour illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- monica2011soft11 Jan, 2013by
Nice pictures, clear patterns and many outfits.
I bought this book because I love the cover. I couldn't see the inside pages in other reviews, so I thought of buying it without an advice. If you like to knit for your dolls it's the perfect book, but in the crochet side there are not so many patterns and I do not know how to knit. It's well written, nice photos and I'll buy again from the same author. The price is worth.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97