All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren will love discovering what these goofy cats want to wear in this adorable board book! The playful cats try on all sorts of things, from something as common as a striped shirt to something as silly as a bandit mask.
- Author BiographyKyla Ryman has a masters in early childhood education from Bank Street College. She is an advocate of organic learning for children and embraces thinking, playing, and creating as the building blocks for learning. Cecile Dyer is an illustrator, sculptor, and painter. The both live in Brooklyn NY.
- Author(s)Kyla Ryman
- PublisherHome Grown Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Toddler Series
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHome Grown Books
- Weight157 g
- Width159 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Cecile Dyer
- Interest AgeTo 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.88Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.