All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionSome skeletons just won't stay hidden. No one kws that better than University of Georgia archaeologist Lindsay Chamberlain. Still, she is shocked when a skeleton dressed in its Sunday best falls out of a packing crate that had been stored in a kudzu-covered shed on her grandfather's farm for more than sixty years. When other crates are discovered, each containing a stash of valuable artifacts, Lindsay begins to wonder. Could her beloved grandfather, a prominent archaeologist, have been a thief, a looter - even a murderer? As Lindsay struggles with these troubling questions, she helps a local private investigator locate the wooded grave of Shirley Foster, a missing faculty member. Lindsay is sucked into the investigation, which leads to more questions than answers. Why did Shirley Foster lie to the world about her life? Who wanted her dead?
- Author BiographyBeverly Connor weaves her professional experience as an archaeologist and her knowledge of Southern culture into interlinked stories of the past and present in the Lindsay Chamberlain Mystery Series. Dressed to Die is the third title in the Lindsay Chamberlain series of archaeological murder mysteries.
- Author(s)Beverly Connor
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication13/03/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLindsay Chamberlain Novel
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Content Notemap
- Weight222 g
- Width105 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- neweecreek23 Jun, 2016by
Interesting heroine, background information interesting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.