All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne early spring day in May 1954 the headmaster called the author, who was about to leave school, into his study for occupational guidance. All Neil knew was that the dreary nine to five existence in office or factory was t for him. 'I want to be a steward in the Merchant Navy sir'. The head who was a good old boy shook his grey head. 'What a waste.' What followed was waste; adventure was what he craved and adventure and romance aplenty called during the years that were the heyday of Britain's proud merchant flag, the Red Duster. From Brazil to the Caribbean, to New Zealand and Australia where he w lives, the author will share with you a rollicking good yarn or two..
- Author BiographyThis is the author's only work to date except for some as yet unpublished short stories. Resident in Australia since leaving the sea over forty years ago the author has worked in lumber camps, huge dam construction sites, pubs and clubs and sold anything from radios to office blocks.
- Author(s)Neil J. Morton
- PublisherPneuma Springs Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDartford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPneuma Springs Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.