All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionWith his troubled past behind him and his older brother away at college, Alex finds himself searching for more. No longer does he wish to merely exist but also to belong. In Drifting, the sequel to I'm Only Human After All, Alex is taken under the wing of a popular kid at school, Marcus, who introduces Alex to the underlying politics of the high school they attend. With a newly found social life, Alex escapes from the motous pressures of life through frequent outings and late nights.Things seem to be fine until one critical moment changes everything, causing Alex to step back and reconsider the new path he has chosen.
- Author BiographyAlex Rogers is a young visionary who has touched the lives of many through his writings. Alex is most recognized from his debut book series, The Empowerment Series, in which Alex shares his thoughts on various issues that affect young adults on a daily basis through the re-telling of his own personal experiences. Topics of the series include: bullying, self-esteem, stereotypes, finding your identity, and many more. Alex's goal for the series is to empower the reader to find insight and direction in life's many ordeals.
- Author(s)Alex I Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.