Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionFed up with drinking the same old wines, but t quite sure what to do about it? Don't kw how to spot the diamond bottles from the dross? The good stuff is within your reach, you just need to kw where to look. And with Drink Me! as your guide you'll soon be extracting the maximum pleasure from every mouthful. In his approachable new book, vintner Matt Walls points you towards the right bottle for every occasion. This useful guide demystifies the topic and gives you plenty of tricks and tips to get the most out of every bottle. It also tells you the brands, producers and regions that are most reliable - and those that aren't. And it gives you the basic practical information you need to start exploring with confidence. So, if you'd like to kw which wines will impress the father-in-law; how to tell what a wine tastes like by the name of the grape variety; and which wines work with which foods, then read on. You'll soon be inspired to get your kicks from drinking great wine.
- Author BiographyAward-winning taster and avid wine writer Matt Walls helped set up, manage and buy the wines for the flagship store of The Sampler, a groundbreaking modern wine merchant in London where you can taste the wines before you buy. He holds the Wine & Spirit Education Trust Diploma (with Moet et Chandon Scholorship) and is a member of the Confraria del Cava. He judges at the International Wine Challenge and the International Wine & Spirit Competition and helps restaurants create exciting wine lists. You can read his blog at www.mattwalls.co.uk and follow him on Twitter @mattwallswine.
- Author(s)Matt Walls
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 50 colour illustrations
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.