All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of rare, hard-to-find, and often too-short short stories , Guy J. Jackson wields his t particularly helpful but still relatively charming (at least compared to being chased) worldview in order to pretty much study and correct all of humanity's foibles, or at least the ones that need correcting by the end of this year. Also, if you read these stories at the rate of one per day, you'll feel Zen for however many days that there are stories , or so claimed Roundfire Books' late editorial assistant, Nils Samuels Chastain, even though it wasn't his place to decide that.
- Author BiographyCurrently living in Los Angeles, Guy J. Jackson is a writer, performer and moviemaker.
- Author(s)Guy J. Jackson
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.