Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionWater is an essential natural resource for life. Nowadays, water contamination is a common issue due to a variety of sources but mainly of anthropogenic origin, such as urban and industrial wastes. Methods for evaluating water availability and reliability in supplying needs for agricultural, municipal, and industrial water use, environmental flows, electric energy generation, and reservoir storage are described in this book. This book also discusses chemical threats in drinking water; removal of radioactivity from drinking water; and irrigation agriculture.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMason Giannino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.