All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGentleman about town Gustav Temple, editor of The Chap magazine, and Olly Smith, wine expert extraordinaire, have teamed together to write this ultimate guide to alcoholic beverages. A treasure trove of advice, Drinking for Chaps will transform men (and women) from gadabouts and dabblers to titans of taste. Chapters include cocktails, bubbles, wine, beer, cider,spirits and liqueurs, and cover pairing drinks with delicacies as well as how to order booze in a restaurant and the infallible Chap hangover cure.Whether you want to impress your house guests with your lemon twist,dazzle a young lady with your drinking decorum, or order a perfect Martini at your favourite bar, this essential guide will show you how to drink like a king without spending a fortune.
- Author BiographyGustav Temple has been Editor of The Chap since 1999 and is the author of five books, including Cooking for Chaps (Kyle Books, 2014). Heis an expert on social and sartorial etiquette and has appeared on TV andradio. Olly Smith is wine editor of the Mail on Sunday's Event Magazine and writes a weekly wine column. He has written three books and regularly appears as a wine expert on BBC1's Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Gustav Temple,Olly Smith
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography and illustrations throughout
- Weight635 g
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.