All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionExpert Drinking Made Easy This engaging guide demystifies the art of ordering, preparing, and serving wine, beer and cocktails so you can drink like a boss every time. You'll learn how to: Equip and stock a home bar Make a flawless martini Order wine without dying a little inside Choose a delicious sparkling wine instead of springing for Champagne Buy Scotch for the boss, and for yourself Whether you're hosting a cocktail party, attending a business lunch, or relaxing with friends at the local brewery pub, you'll gain the confidence to kw exactly what you love to drink and serve. And if you want to kw how to mix an Old Fashioned on an airplane, that's in there too. Bottoms up!
- Author BiographyAdam McDowell is the booze columnist for The National Post, where his weekly advice on beer, wine, and cocktails has appeared since 2006. He is also the regular drinks expert on television's The Social, a daytime talk and lifestyle program. He is based in Toronto.
- Author(s)Adam McDowell
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kagan McLeod
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.