Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCocktails are back in a big way - but more '2 for 1' Tequila Sunrises. Today's cocktails are a sensory experience, concocted by experts on taste and aroma - and ne is more expert than Tony Conigliaro, expert alchemist and award-winning barman. Drinks is a stunning contemporary cocktail guide, which ds to the history of the cocktail and updates 50 classic cocktail recipes in astonishing and original ways. Tony's spins on the classics include Vintage Manhattan (using aged bourbon), new classics of his own invention (the Twinkle, w on cocktail menus the world over), drinks based on their perfume (Lipstick Rose, inspired by perfumer Ralf Schwieger's creation for Frederic Malle), fruit-based culinary creations (Sweet Grilled Lemon Margarita and Nettle Gimlet) and groundbreaking savoury drinks (White Truffle Martini). Beautifully photographed with easy recipes and fascinating descriptions of their inspiration and creation, and with a guide to the equipment you will need to make your own libations at home, Drinks will revolutionise the art of the cocktail.
- Author BiographyTony Conigliaro has worked with many of the world's top chefs, restaurateurs and food writers, including Heston Blumenthal and Harold McGee. He won the award for International Bartender of the Year 2009, as well as the Observer Food Monthly award for Bar of the Year in both 2010 and 2011 (for 69 Colebrooke Row and Zetter Townhouse, respectively). Tony takes the principles of molecular gastronomy and merges them with 200 years' worth of bartending tradition, often blurring the distinction between food and drink. His drinks conjure a full sensual experience that encompasses taste, sight, smell, texture and even sound.
- Author(s)Tony Conigliaro
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width177 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.