Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionYoung, clueless, cannibalistic revolutionaries are attempting to take over a serene suburban hamlet - and they are using some very unique methods. A satirical romp through the suburban landscape, <em>Drive-by Cannibalism in the Baroque Tradition</em> is also a study of the dynamics of revolutionary upheaval. It is also about the processes of formal and linguistic invention, about character creation, story-telling, fiction-making, and the fashioning of artistic artifacts out of reality. And, of course, it's also about parking lots, and traffic flow.
- Author Biography<strong>Amir Parsa</strong> was born in Tehran and now lives in New York. He is the author of fourteen books. A former lecturer, educator, and director of award-winning educational initiatives at the Museum of Modern Art, Parsa is the acting associate dean at Pratt Institute in the School of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Amir Parsa
- PublisherUpSet Press, Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUpSet Press, Incorporated
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.