All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionKeep your man happy in bed with tips for best kissing, touching and foreplay. This title offers 100 ways to keep it hot, using sex toys, unusual positions and places and oral stimulation. It describes ten places to touch him, including lips, nape of the neck, ears, nipples and thighs. It includes techniques for sensual seduction from massage and nibbling to spanking and role play. You can take inspiration from ancient erotica such as the Kama Sutra, which describes the delicacy of foreplay. It includes techniques for great kissing, such as finger kissing, ice games, nibbling, French kissing and rubbing ses. This guide is for women who want to increase the pleasure they can give to their partners. It is packed with witty yet practical advice about how to make love to your man. This little book gives you eugh ideas and information to take the reins in your relationship with panache. Let's face it, sex can get repetitive in the long term, so there are loads of new ideas for making your sex life more exciting, including invative positions that will increase the enjoyment for you, and your partner. With inspiration from the Kama Sutra and the secret that made Cleopatra such a celebrated lover, to the proper way to put on a condom, there are plenty of hot tips for any woman. With over 100 inspirational photographs illustrating sensual massage, sex toys and more, this book will help you become a confident and sensitive lover.
- Author BiographyKaty Bevan was previously managing editor of The Erotic Review, the UK's classiest source of literary erotica, and she has edited numerous tomes on the art of sex, health and yoga. She also art directed the models and worked with the photographer John Freeman to create the images for this book. Over 100 photographs, which are both informative and inspirational, illustrate eroticism with sensitivity and a sense of fun.
- Author(s)Katy Bevan
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight394 g
- Width209 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.