All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author applies the four drive theory of human behavior (to acquire, to defend, to comprehend, to bond) to the leadership realm, and explains the history of leadership in political, ecomic, and symbolic institutions as a result of one of three types of leadership: good leadership, misguided leadership; and evil leadership. This invative book outlines a framework of human behavior that can be used to cultivate stellar leadership/leaders which balances the four drives while avoiding negative leadership and leaders who are missing the drive to bond.
- Author BiographyPaul R. Lawrence is the Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Organizational Behavior Emeritus at Harvard Business School. He is the author of twenty-five books and numerous articles across the entire field of social sciences and is the coauthor, with Nitin Nohria, of Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices.
- Author(s)Paul R. Lawrence
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Warren Bennis Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.