Driving Customer Equity: How Customer Lifetime Value is Reshaping Corporate Strategy by Katherine N. Lemon, Roland T. Rust, Valarie A. Zeithaml (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServices will dominate our GNP in the new millennium, and in the service ecomy the customer is king. Brands will continue to be important, but the most important challenge facing businesses will be the succesful cultivation of profitable customer relationships. Now the authors, all customer service experts, introduce a radical model: the Customer Equity Framework, which changes a firm's old internal focus on price, promotion, product, and distribution to a new external focus on measuring, managing, and building Customer Equity. The drivers of Customer Equity include Value Equity, the customer's objective evaluation of the firm's products and service; Brand Equity, the customer's subjective product assessment; and Retention Equity, the customer's opinion of his or her relationship with the firm. The authors show how to measure each element, then reveal actions every firm can take to strengthen the performance of these key drivers. Providing concrete tools like a Customer Pyramid, DRIVING CUSTOMER EQUITY will revolutionise the way companies look at customers. With important information for Internet marketers - and insights into how important customer loyalty will be to Internet business success.
- Author BiographyRoland T. Rust is the Madison S. Wigginton Professor of Management and Director of the Center for Service Marketing at the Owen Graduate School of Management of Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Katherine N. Lemon,Roland T. Rust,Valarie A. Zeithaml
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note99 line drawings
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.