Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionDriving To The Darkness is a story of the 1960's about Splinters and Boomer in a decade of an asian war, anti war protests, assassinations in the country, civil rights, pot smoking and wonderful rock 'n roll music that the twins collected and listened to endlessly. It begins with the calm of the early sixties and a young president being elected to office. It shows the violence and near civil war that followed, as the psyche of the country became damaged from President Kennedy's killing to other killings and violence. The decade was also the emergence of incredible singers and songwriters, Bob Dylan and The Beatles. The intensity and fury of life in America became frightening on a national and a personal level.
- Author(s)Thomas Harrison Moore
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.