All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionTwo lives, two coasts, two destinies: Widowed in her prime, with two young children, Lucy Marks considers herself immensely fortunate to find true love again, with dapper attorney Nick Norton. Across the country, Nathan Grunwald plies his trade as a CPA to the wealthy, and tries every way he can to provide a safety net for his stunning but volatile wife, Charlotte, and his darling daughter, Cassie.
- Author BiographyRachel Hockett is a writer, editor, theater director and teacher, an equality advocate, and a proud denizen of Ithaca, New York (the equality state). She is artistic director of the Homecoming Players and founder of the Equality Mantra on Facebook.
- Author(s)Rachel Hockett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.