Driving the Economy Through Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Emerging Agenda for Technology Management by Department Of Management Studies (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $503.54+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $209.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionModern techlogies are central to creation of wealth through business expansion leading to ecomic development. This is visible in the fast-paced techlogy - induced ecomic growth experienced by most countries, especially by rapidly growing ecomies such as India, China, Brazil, South Korea, among others. Increasing individual scientific contribution, nurturing entrepreneurial talent, promoting invative competence, strategically prioritizing and investing in techlogies and enhancing national ecomic wealth are some of the important Techlogy Management goals. Techlogy Management has emerged as a strategic and kwledge domain of interest to academicians, practitioners, and policy makers across the globe. Techlogy Management has also evolved into an inter-disciplinary concern which requires national and international collaborations and exchange of insights. Keeping this objective in mind the International Conference on Techlogy Management is organized by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, a leader in research and education in Techlogy Management for the last several decades. This conference aims at integrating experiences of academicians, industry leaders, Techlogy Managers and Invators towards effective kwledge creation and ecomic development. The contributions of the present volume are presented at the International Conference on Techlogy Management-2012 during 18-20 July 2012.
- Author BiographyChiranjit Mukhopadhyay is an Associate Professor of Statistics in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are Bayesian inference, reliability and survival analysis, statistical computing, statistical quality control, econometrics, empirical finance, and financial econometrics. K.B. Akhilesh is a Professor in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are technology transformation, career and reward management of professionals, innovation and innovativeness, organizational aspects of technology management, evolving performing organizations through people, comparative human resource management, knowledge management model for teams in the IT sector, quality management, organizational change and transformation, virtual teams in global R&D organizations, recruitment and assessment, HR global bench marking and performance management, expertise transfer. R. Srinivasan is a Professor of Marketing & Strategy in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are marketing, strategic management, transportation, rnergy, and public systems. Anjula Gurtoo is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Her research interests are public policy: equity issues in governance; sectoral reforms; informal economy; entrepreneurship; public participation and empowerment; infrastructure and development; and environment. Behavioural Science: citizen and group behaviour Parthasarathy Ramachandran is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are demand management of scarce resources, revenue management, discrete optimization. Parameshwar P. Iyer is a Principal Research Scientist in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are project management; entrepreneurship; knowledge management; business systems analysis; strategy; and intellectual property for technology transfer. M. Mathirajan is a Principal Research Scientist in the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research interests are development and evaluation of mathematical and Heuristic optimization in industrial engineering, operations management, logistics/supply-chain management, scheduling, container terminal management and research methodology problems. M.H. Bala Subrahmanya is a Professor of Economics and Chairman of the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His primary research interest is confined to Industrial Economics covering the wide spectrum of industry: start-ups, micro firms, SMEs, large scale enterprises including TNCs, their structure and growth, industrial R&D and technological innovations, entrepreneurship, industrial energy consumption pattern and efficiency, industrial subcontracting, productivity and industrial performance.
- Author(s)Department Of Management Studies
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 185 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byAnjula Gurtoo,Chiranjit Mukhopadhyay,K. B. Akhilesh,M. Mathirajan,M.H. Bala Subrahmanya,Parameshwar P. Iyer,Parthasarathy Ramachandran,R. Srinivasan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.