All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what your Droid 2 does with this indispensable, full-color reference! The highly anticipated arrival of the Droid 2 runs on the latest version of Google's mobile operating system and boasts a suite of apps that wirelessly synchronize with Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, Maps, and Microsoft Exchange. Ultimate For Dummies author Dan Gookin shows you how to maximize the performance of your Droid 2 smartphone in his unique fun-and-friendly manner, holding your hand the entire way. Sure, the basics of setup and configuration are covered, but you ll also explore texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, using maps and navigation, syncing with a PC, and more. Gookin's accessible and fun writing style strikes a perfect balance for explaining important content in a way that is easily digestible. * Delves into the basics and beyond by covering the new and exciting Droid 2 * Shows you how to set up and configure your Droid 2 * Walks you through texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using maps and navigation, shooting pictures and video, and more * Explains how to expand the phone's potential with cool apps from the Android Market * Encourages you to refer to the various fun-but-straightforward chapters as you explore the exciting new features of your Droid 2 phone Don't be left in the dark with what the new Droid does dive into the full-color Droid 2 For Dummies today!
- Author BiographyDan Gookin is the bestselling author who wrote the original For Dummies book in 1991. With more than 11 million copies in print, his books have been translated into 32 languages and explain hardware, software, smartphones, and other types of technology in plain English. Visit Dan's Web site at www.wambooli.com.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight872 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.