Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionMost people are wasting $3,000 every year on insurance they don't need. Our industry insiders help you decide what and where to buy. Using direct writers, you can save up to 60% off any insurance-Vehicle, Homeowners, Life, Lawsuit, Health, Disability, Long-term Care, Annuities.
- Author BiographyDan Keppel has been helping people find financial services that fit their lifestyles since working in a securities firm, an insurer, two banks and his own advisory firm. His previous book, The Simple Financial Life: How to get what you want without debt or living paycheck to paycheck, shows how to live the way you want to without having to worry about money. He edits www.TheInsidersGuides.com and is an adjunct at a local college. He lives in Montclair, NJ with his wife, daughter and two cats, Anu and Katze.
- Author(s)Dan Keppel
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.