All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships can sometimes take unexpected turns, and many Christian women are reluctant to share these challenges with others, fearing they may be stripped of their robe of righteousness. In Dropped but Not Broken, author Paula Harris confronts these all-too-common issues. She shows how women can experience deliverance and healing in order to be set free to receive and give love once again. Through a series of real-life, mini-narratives and scripture-based advice, Dropped but Not Broken offers guidance for bringing prayer and calm love into one's life. It shows women how to kw a love that manifests itself from the inside out and how to break free from suffering in silence, from substitutes to the real thing, and from rejection into rejuvenation. You can overcome unreliable feelings with faith, learn how to trust again and overcome conflicts. Teaching the two most effective principles for experiencing sincere love, Dropped but Not Broken helps women strengthen their relationships, in order to live a more fulfilling life.
- Author(s)Paula Harris
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.