Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionDropping Acid: A Beginner's Guide to the Responsible Use of LSD for Self-Discovery This is a book about LSD. A substance that nearly everyone has heard of, but very few really kw anything about. In these pages you can learn about the history of this enigmatic substance; the chemistry of how it works; come to understand some of the myths and truths about it; and even read some first-hand stories of 'trips' taken after having consumed LSD. But most importantly, this is a book about Self-Discovery. It explains how LSD can be used to learn about yourself; how it changes your perception of the world, and how to use this changed perception to make changes in yourself.
- Author BiographyDale Bewan is the pseudonym of a passionately curious man. Dale has first-hand experience of many psychedelic substances, but none more so than LSD. Aside from psychedelics and psychopharmacology, Dale has a wide range of interests and skills, covering everything from historical linguistics to software design to astrophysics. Born and raised in southern New Zealand, Dale has since travelled the world and has set foot on every continent and more countries than he can recall. He speaks four languages and is 'at home' anywhere where there are interesting people to talk to. Professionally, Dale is a software developer for a large multinational company. He greatly enjoys his work - most especially the creative aspects - however refuses to let it define him as a person. Currently Dale lives in Hannover, Germany with his wife and young daughter, who mean the world to him.
- Author(s)Dale Bewan
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.