All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories in Drowned Moon are set in Southeast Texas, where the Old and the Lost Rivers meet and empty into the bay. This unique geographic location, with its unpredictable waters, its sinking swamps, its bayous and sloughs, provides a haunting landscape for Glenn Blake's characters.
- Author BiographyGlenn Blake teaches creative writing in the English Department at Rice University. He was awarded Special Mention for the Pushcart Prize in 1997 and received the PEN Southwest Award for fiction. He has published stories in American Short Fiction, Southwest Review, Grand Street, and other literary magazines.
- Author(s)Glenn Blake
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2002
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins: Poetry and Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.