All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionSpending a year in Iowa was meant to revitalize their marriage, but when tragedy strikes their family, Jane Roberts and Aaron Scott come face to face with their own vulnerabilities and questions of midlife. As physicians, they are trained to help others in times of crisis, but thing could prepare them for losing a child. Now they must learn to rediscover themselves and one ather as they embark on a parallel journey of healing. Drowning in Iowa is a poignant look at how trauma can shake a family to its very roots. From the rugged shores of Newfoundland to the picturesque lands of the American Midwest, it is a story of heartbreak, fidelity, introspection, and hope.
- Author(s)Gordon Self
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.